Event organiser Marcus Evans are hosting a series of Sales related events across Africa and Asia, the first on ‘Customer Centric Key Account Manager’ will be taking place at The Rosebank Hotel in Johannesburg, South Africa.
The events are endorsed by the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management (ISMM) as the business continues its international expansion and global reputation,
Crowne Plaza, The Rosebank Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa
23rd & 24th August 2012
For effective Key Account Management you need to comprehend your client’s needs in order to offer them a better product and effectively up-sell to them. You need to position your organisation as a strategic partner to ensure that you have a constant flow of revenue and you and your key account can have a mutually beneficial partnership for years to come. In addition to all this you as an account manager need to know the structure of the decision making processes within your key account organisation, which can be a very intricate process that can hinder your partnership if you cannot communicate and influence your key client in the correct manner.
With an expert facilitator, this two day training is aimed at providing Account Managers with a thorough understanding of Key Account Management and how it is used to grow your business and retain key clients.
On completion of this course, you will be able to:
· Sharpen your up selling skills to ensure revenue growth
· Identify the decision makers in your key account to establish a clear communication path
· Build a strong partnership with your key accounts to sustain long term mutual beneficial relationships
· Comprehend what your client needs are to make sure your product meets their needs
· Contemplate your clients internal value chain to ensure that you can add value to your product offerings
· Utilise mutually beneficial negotiation strategies
Click here for more info: