A carefully selected group of the UK’s top entrepreneurs and business leaders are set to share their tips and secrets for accelerating business growth at a special Company Shortcuts event. Organised by renowned entrepreneur Lara Morgan and best-selling author Nicola Cook, Business Accelerator provides a rare opportunity for attendees to spend a whole day gaining invaluable and applicable ideas from leading experts. Attendees will leave inspired, energised and armed with new skills to drive profitable sales growth.
The impressive speaker line-up of 9 fascinating entrepreneurs includes:
· Mike Clare: A serial entrepreneur who founded and grew Dreams to over 200 superstores before selling it in 2008. Through his company, Clarenco LLP, Mike now has an astounding property portfolio of unique towers, castles and monasteries under the “AmaZing Venues” division.
· Judy Naaké: Best known for bringing the St. Tropez self-tanning range to the UK, and masterminding the marketing, PR and sales strategy to establish the brand as the market leader. Now recognisable as a TV personality, she knows what it takes to make it in business.
· Lara Morgan: Founded Pacific Direct aged just 23, manufacturing and selling toiletries to the luxury hotel industry before selling her majority share for £20million. Today she focuses on a number of angel investments, including Gate8 luggage, Global Amenities Direct, Kitbrix and Activbod.
· Malcolm Durham: Chairman of Flexible Directors Ltd., a company specialising in providing flexible Finance, Sales and HR Directors on a part-time basis. At 28 he was the youngest Finance Director of a listed company, whilst at the same time chairing his family’s construction business which subsequently sold to Vinci.
A jam-packed agenda will guide attendees through the challenges and opportunities that all business leaders face, giving them the strategic focus to accelerate growth.
Event host, Nicola Cook is a bestselling author in the field of professional selling and business growth, and has recruited, built and developed sales teams for some of the world’s most prestigious organisations including P&G, American Express, Chase Manhattan Bank and Gucci. Her by-lined articles on some of the key topics covered in Business Accelerator are available, including:
- How to develop a clear understanding of your current market position
- How to develop a route map for future growth
- How to attract, motivate and reward a team of rainmakers
- How to develop your organisation’s perfect pitch and sales language
- How to refine your sales order process and build a sales growth culture
will take place on 23rd
September 2014 at The Church House in London, organised by Company Shortcuts. Tickets are priced £500, with special Early Bird
deals available for a limited time from