The ISMM would like to congratulate all the finalists of BESMA this year. The finalists were announced on Monday the 25th of November after careful consideration from the judges, who sifted through hundreds of nominees for each of the 15 categories
The ISMM are proud to announce that they received the largest number of nominations than any other year, and from more business than ever before. The ISMM commented that the calibre of those nominated was again exceptional, with some exceptional entries that could not make the final due to the general high standards. There have been nominations from companies and businesses of varied sizes & different industries.
The ISMM said “It is extremely positive to see so many companies celebrating their sales success, so congratulations to you all; it has been a tough contest! We’d like to thank everyone that entered; the initial judging was long and difficult, but also inspiring, reading case after case of exceptional performance and achievement.”
There were a plethora of reasons to nominate yourself or your business for a BESMA award, including;
· Recognises and rewards top achievers and the use of best sales practice, providing aspiration for all sales team members
· Provides independent validation of your sales and marketing talent and achievements to help you gain competitive advantage
· Enhances career development within your organization by using BESMA as a career path.
But there’s no need to worry, if you missed out this year you can always nominate next year.
The finalists will now go on to the judging day on the 5th of December at Beaumont House in Windsor, where they will have to pitch a speech on why they should win the award in their selected category.
After this the judges will decide who the most worthy of winning a BESMA Award is, then the awards ceremony takes place on Thursday 27th February 2014 at the Lancaster London and ticket prices are as follows:-
- Finalist (ISMM Member): £50 + vat
- Finalist (non-ISMM Member): £99 + vat
- Guests of Finalists: £199 + vat
- Standard Rate Ticket: £250 + vat
To take advantage of the special rate of £50, the finalist must be an ISMM member when entering the awards. To join the ISMM contact Susan Challenger on 01582 840001, email email@example.com
or visit www.ismm.co.uk