Xactly, today announced it has launched Xactly Incent on the Salesforce1 AppExchange, empowering businesses to connect with people in a whole new way.
Salespeople are increasingly mobile. And being able to stay connected with the customer information they need to do their jobs is more critical than ever. With Xactly Incent for Salesforce1, sales reps and managers have easy access to the data they need to drive more sales, regardless of their device or location. With single sign-on through Salesforce1, joint customers now have full transparency into their customer data, can easily view quota attainment and commissions information and be able to accurately forecast the value of deals directly within their Salesforce1 App.
The announcement was made today at salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2013 in San Francisco.
Leveraging the power of Salesforce1 Customer Platform, the first CRM platform for developers, ISVs, end users, admins and customers moving to the new social, mobile and connected cloud, Xactly Incent will be available for test drive and deployment on the Salesforce1 AppExchange at www.appexchange.com.
“For sales, time is money,” said Christopher W. Cabrera, founder, president and CEO, Xactly Corporation. “With Xactly Incent for Salesforce1, reps can run an entire sales cycle from their mobile device – from initial customer contact, to estimating the potential payout of a deal, to viewing their commission statements. With reps either in the field or constantly on the move, this is crucial to their productivity. For the first time, they will have easy access to insight they need to sell smarter and better, anytime, anywhere.”
The integration of Xactly Incent with Salesforce1 provides sales with a one-stop location to manage their entire customer lifecycle – from initial point of contact, through to the final sale. The Xactly Incent application will be available from the left navigation bar within Salesforce1 App. With the offering reps and managers can:
• Sign-on once to Salesforce1 and get immediate access to all their Salesforce CRM deployment and sales performance data, all from one, intuitive mobile interface;
• Easily view their commission plans and sales performance, including quota progress, sales ranking and payment details from a single, mobile dashboard;
• Use the integrated commission estimation feature to estimate the payout of deal or model how deal modifications can impact their potential payout;
• Better manage their performance by easily searching for and drilling into incentive information on each deal to view compensation payments and owed commissions
• Communicate with their teams and get valuable updates through Salesforce Chatter