Sales Performance Management (SPM) solutions are revolutionising how businesses as diverse as Times Media Group and Hertz drive forward their sales operations and increase profitability.
This month, OpenSymmetry the global SPM specialist – is joined by partners IBM and Xactly Corporation, the sales compensation solutions provider, to host three UK events. The events are designed to engage UK entrepreneurs and firms of all sizes on how to access the SPM benefits already enjoyed by business trailblazers.
On June 20, OpenSymmetry and IBM will jointly host a seminar on SPM at the Royal Exchange, London, and again on June 21 at the Malmaison Hotel, Manchester.
This forum is designed to assist UK companies to explore the benefits of SPM and employ it to full effect, increasing sales efficiency and profitability. Global vehicle leasing and rental giant Hertz will illustrate SPM’s core benefits in a presentation. The event covers:
· SPM: Streamlined, systematic data collation – unprecedented consistency
· Providing online transparency of sales commission reporting with SPM
· Hertz and SPM: Improved sales team motivation across EMEA and the US
· SPM: Matching activity with corporate objectives
· Tracking sales activity in real time with SPM
· Hertz and SPM: Our increase in sales productivity
On June 25, OpenSymmetry and partner Xactly will present a morning seminar on SPM at the Blue Fin Building, London. The session explores how sales staff compensation schemes can be driven through incentive programmes. Case study Concur Technologies will show how it improved its sales compensation. Topics will include:
· Cost-effective automation of commission management and team motivation
· Real-time opportunity and account management; modelling and analytics as methods for driving measurable sales growth
· How sales-focused businesses and employees can benefit from our benchmarks and best practices – gathered from more than 100,000 Xactly subscribers
“We work with market leaders around the world to help them gain the most from implementing SPM and incentivising teams across sales and business operations,” says Candice Arnold, EMEA Sales Director, OpenSymmetry. “This months’ events are intended to share the benefits of these solutions with sales leaders. The programme offers opportunities to hear not just from us but first-hand from our customers how SPM delivers measurable results in their businesses.
Attendance at the seminars is limited. Interested members of the sales community can register now to reserve a seat.