The ISMM, Institute of Sales & Marketing Management, have launched the line-up of this years Developing Sales Talent Conference. In its third year, it is the only conference dedicated to those responsible for developing and training sales professionals.
Speakers this year include, Professor Nick Lee, Loughbrough University, John Allison, SIG PLC, Phil Jones, MD, Brother UK and former F1 racer and commentator Martin Brundle.
The ISMM’s annual Developing Sales Talent Conference (DST) is the UK’s only one-day conference for Senior Sales Professionals to meet, learn and discuss the future growth and direction of sales training, both in the UK and abroad.
DST brings companies and external sales training providers together under one roof to share best practice and knowledge. Learn how your peers, colleagues and customers manage sales training in their organisations.
The Conference themes this year are:
- How global organisations are increasing sales skills and developing sales skills strategies
- The bridge between academia and commercial sales performance
- Learning innovation in sales skills
- How to turn a sales learning function into a Sales Academy
- What are the most innovative businesses doing to improve the skills and performance of their sales professionals
Guest speaker : Martin Brundle, Skysports F1 Commentator, Winner of the World Sportscar Championship and Le Mans 24h
Tickets are £225 (plus vat) for ISMM members or £249 (plus vat) for non-members.
Ticket price includes lunch, refreshments, car part ticket and free entry to Sales Expo
- call 01582 840001 or
- book your place online today here or
email Jennie Harnaman at firstname.lastname@example.org